Clam look ok?

Fishboy9227

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
167
Reaction score
104
Location
OKC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s open well and responds well to light. The vent just seems to be larger than normal. I pulled it out of the tank yesterday to remove an aptasia that was irritating it. I kept it submerged most of the time and burped it just to make sure.

5D2EA21D-35A0-4C9F-9CC0-F1EDE165EABA.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new