Clam pics for comparison

  • Thread starter Thread starter billrob71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

billrob71

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
143
Reaction score
51
Location
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

I dont get on much but Im looking for a non bias opinion. I purchased a blue squammy on line and I wont flame the company but looking for a honest opinion from other clam peeps. Ive circled what I think is different

There telling me it is the same clam and Im saying there not. I did purchase it as a what you see is what you get.

Please give some feedback it you can

Thanks alot

View attachment 326078

View attachment 326079

image1(1).png  123.png


image2.jpg 123.jpg
 
Pattern appears to be the same to me.
 
It looks very close. I wouldn't complain at all, nice looking clam!
 
Thanks guys, it is a nice clam, however if your purchasing a wysiwyg I would expect to get the one I ordered.

Im not flaming the company but thats not my pic.
 
I just received a call from the company and he said I did not receive the correct clam and they have mine .

Thank you for all the input.
 
Wow yeah, two different clams. If you pay attention to the pattern, using the exhalant aperture (as outlined as "out") as a guide, it's all wrong. Nice catch, looking forward to seeing how BZA resolves this.
 
Not sure yet but I will post the result, I'm more happy with just the return call and agreeing with me that it wasn't the one in picture, I have had clams for 20 plus years and knew this one was different.
 
Hey all

I talked to the floor manager and he is sending me my clam and offered to send a RMA to send the other one back so I gave a second Idea if he would just sell the second at a discounted price and I would keep the one I have also. I didn't feel comfortable sending the other one back I've never shipped livestock and didn't want to risk the clam dying.

So happy ending I got the one I ordered and got a second one at a good price .

I'm happy with the outcome and he was very apologetic of the whole situation. I feel they really took care of me and took responsibity for the mix up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new