- Joined
- May 11, 2008
- Messages
- 893
- Reaction score
- 3
Some stuff I am not using. Need some cash so need to sell off. Have 2 Aqua Medic Ocean MH pendants. Both are excellent condition and both have Phoenix 250wt 14K bulbs.
$220 shipped each or $400 shipped for both. No hangers but I can make some with plastic coated cable, eye bolts and ceiling hooks for $5 if you want me too. You can also get the hanging kit from several places online, Aqua Medic I think will sell them also.
Three 2x24wt/39wt Hagen T5 ballasts with water proof end caps, all working fine. $20 each plus shipping
Two 2x24wt ballasts/cords for 14gl biocube. Working fine. $25 shipped.
One Jebo 9 wt UV sterilizer. Works. $10 plus shipping.
Large Overflow box-don't know gl per. $20 plus shipping.
Small overflow box, don't know size, I used on a 30gl just fine. $35 plus shipping.
Marineland 220 filter, works great, needs hose which I can get for $10 extra or you can get at your local hardware store. All seals are excellent, I used silicone lube on them and only used the filter for about 3-4 months. Tossed the hose as it was nasty looking. Great for small fish only tanks or for running media in. $65 shipped.
$220 shipped each or $400 shipped for both. No hangers but I can make some with plastic coated cable, eye bolts and ceiling hooks for $5 if you want me too. You can also get the hanging kit from several places online, Aqua Medic I think will sell them also.
Three 2x24wt/39wt Hagen T5 ballasts with water proof end caps, all working fine. $20 each plus shipping
Two 2x24wt ballasts/cords for 14gl biocube. Working fine. $25 shipped.
One Jebo 9 wt UV sterilizer. Works. $10 plus shipping.
Large Overflow box-don't know gl per. $20 plus shipping.
Small overflow box, don't know size, I used on a 30gl just fine. $35 plus shipping.
Marineland 220 filter, works great, needs hose which I can get for $10 extra or you can get at your local hardware store. All seals are excellent, I used silicone lube on them and only used the filter for about 3-4 months. Tossed the hose as it was nasty looking. Great for small fish only tanks or for running media in. $65 shipped.
Last edited: