Clear Water Algae Scrubber CW50

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

TNT32D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2015
Messages
251
Reaction score
74
Location
San Ramon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand New Clear water Algae Scrubber. Can not fit under my tank. Sorry no shipping. Live SF Bay Area

67799215983__44A4B810-C78C-4343-9BE8-44B09F941D38.jpeg IMG_1939.jpeg
 
If you are willing to ship let me know, I'm in california 92231
 
How much space is needed to fit under stand?
 
It fits but i only have a IM25 EXT with eshopps cube sump. With the back filter would have to come up with something to keep access easy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new