Clear Water Scrubber cw-200

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ChuckTownReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
602
Reaction score
252
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a clear water scrubber cw-200f9r sale that is used but in pretty good shape. Also come with the optional shades to reduce the red light bleed.

Asking $370 shipped or best offer

Shipping this will not be cheap that reflects in the shipped price.
Paypal only or cash if a local buyer. I am willing to drive 70 miles to meet up and do the sale.

Yes I have read the turm of service

20230515_145248.jpg 20230515_145251.jpg 20230515_145319.jpg 20230515_145330.jpg
 
Price drop $350 shipped or send me an offer...
 
Price reduced $300 shipped
 
Open to trades for other reef gear or mid to high-end coral
 
Got some corals or livestock if willing for a local trade. I live in Ladson.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new