Clearing out

  • Thread starter Thread starter capture
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

capture

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
27
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its happened. I tried to get back into the hobby recently and got my tank up and running, put some money back into what I was doing to upgrade and I realized I just don't have the time. Remodeling my home and a 14 month old occupy all my time. Lets not forget the wife.

So rather than bore you lets cut to the chase... I'm cleaning house.

I just purchased a nano box mini tide (maybe 2 months old) - $300
Vortech MP10w - $100
I have a 150w MH pendant with ARO ballast - $50
250 w MH pendant and Ballast - $70
CPR bakpak skimmer - $50

I have a bunch more stuff and some live goodies that should probably go too. I'll post more as I find it.

Please show your interest here and shoot me a PM as well. If my prices are out of whack let me know.

Also, I'm in West Hartford.
 
@Trumptitan - Yours if you want it. PM with more details for pickup. I now have to get rid of my few live goods.
I have a small CUC, some rasta zoanthids with 5-6 heads, another zoanthid plug with 30 heads and a small sunset monti if anyone is interested. $15 for each or $40 for all of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new