Close Up Coral Pictures!

ReefReadyYouTube

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
415
Reaction score
631
Location
Chesapeake VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post some of your Close up coral pictures! Share some of your favorite or most prized corals!
F44FAB75-9166-4C8B-9454-CDCBDBFE8BC4.jpeg

88A0F0DA-3228-4CA9-B4E3-E908C4933F1F.jpeg

174850FE-C17C-48CA-A97F-174041233FA7.jpeg

4B938F94-8B7F-4F00-A625-31D88CD769C8.jpeg
 
Very nice! Looks like it’s pretty large.

Thank you! It is getting large. It’s actually weird... for whatever reason, this coral is 7-8 inches tall but only a few inches wide. It didn’t even encrust much over the last couple of years I’ve had it - it just decided to go vertical! I’d post a pic, but that would totally not align with the close up theme of this thread !
 
Thank you! It is getting large. It’s actually weird... for whatever reason, this coral is 7-8 inches tall but only a few inches wide. It didn’t even encrust much over the last couple of years I’ve had it - it just decided to go vertical! I’d post a pic, but that would totally not align with the close up theme of this thread !
That’s just how it goes sometimes, I have a friend who’s never grew vertical and just encrusted.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new