[CLOSED] FORGET-COVID $10K Giveaway!

winning this would be awesome.... i'm still running gen1 hydor koralias that are 10 plus years old and don't do social media so most contests I cant enter as that's how you enter.
 
Love love love this!
 
Thank you for this great opportunity. Good luck to everyone!!
 
Can't wait! Drop off special awesome new tank for the smaller fish.
 
Amazing giveaway! My cart is full! Can't wait to see who the lucky winners are!
 
This is what i needed, thanks BRS you guys are awesome. Good luck everyone!!
 
I added a KLIR roller filter, Hanna test kit, and a new heater/controller combo! $594.98! Fingers crossed!;Happy Thanks for doing this for the community @Bulk Reef Supply!
 
Thank you for this! a lot of us really appreciate the opportunity.
 
Thanks BRS this is just one of the many reasons you will always have me as a customer. I love this hobby.
 
I'm in. Shopping cart is full. If I win this will be my sign to get back into reefing. Wife cant yell at me for what I didnt spend ;)
 
Y’all are amazing, and so awesome for giving so much back to the community especially during this time when some need it the most.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new