closed threads

ohana888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi rehv,
what's the point of keeping closed threads in marketplace when there's no "further discussions?" it's a waste of time selecting a thread then reading it's closed. just keep the valid ones saves storage space as well.
thanks!

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi rehv,
what's the point of keeping closed threads in marketplace when there's no "further discussions?" it's a waste of time selecting a thread then reading it's closed. just keep the valid ones saves storage space as well.
thanks!
Sometimes there are issues with the items and going back to what was said in the thread is important.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes there are issues with the items and going back to what was said in the thread is important.
agree. You can see how a seller handled things and you can see what's selling and for how much. That helps with future purchases (and I suppose sales if you are seller).

OP
OP
O

ohana888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't you save & backup threads..let's say for the past2 years? there are plenty of threads that are closed with no discussions or simplly bumps. past prices doesn't always dictate present values. something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it at any given time.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am curious if this is causing issues for anyone else. I guess I do not see the problem with having the ability to search old threads. Maybe I am missing something.

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't you save & backup threads..let's say for the past2 years? there are plenty of threads that are closed with no discussions or simplly bumps. past prices doesn't always dictate present values. something is worth what someone is willing to pay for it at any given time.
It is a like any other archive solution you don't need it until you need it. Then it is absolute imperative that it is there.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sellers mark their threads either as Sold or Closed as needed. But there isn't a way of discerning these from the main page (although dates of last post is good barometer). Too bad there isn't a status indicator on the threads so one can skip those without having to open it to fund out its status.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 104 43.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 116 47.9%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.3%
Back