Cloudy eye in royal gramma

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anna P
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Anna P

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
12
Location
dalton
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. My royal gramma suddenly has one cloudy eye. It also appears to be slightly bulging. I am trying to determine if this is a disease or injury. Any insight would be much appreciated. I have attached pictures of both eyes for comparison.

IMG_0717.jpeg IMG_0715.jpeg IMG_0714.jpeg
 
Hello. My royal gramma suddenly has one cloudy eye. It also appears to be slightly bulging. I am trying to determine if this is a disease or injury. Any insight would be much appreciated. I have attached pictures of both eyes for comparison.

IMG_0717.jpeg IMG_0715.jpeg IMG_0714.jpeg

Almost assuredly an injury. Diseases and environmental issues that cause cloudy eyes always involve both eyes.

If the fish is still eating, I would say that this is just a minor injury, and to just watch it closely for now.
 
Almost assuredly an injury. Diseases and environmental issues that cause cloudy eyes always involve both eyes.

If the fish is still eating, I would say that this is just a minor injury, and to just watch it closely for now.
Thank you!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new