Clown Goby hosting in Hammer?

Jimbo Bucket

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep finding one of my yellow clown gobys head first in a hammer coral.
Does it think its a clown and this is an anemone?
The first time I noticed it, I thought it was dead.
Has anyone else seen this behavior in a clown goby?
I have a pair of yellows, I've never seen them both in there......
21083668_10114845941785544_2629411720155272612_o.jpg
 
Wow !! Thats a good shot ! Well, clown gobies love to hide amongst small caves & sandbeds .. maybe he found a comfortable spot in your hammer !! Shouldnt be problamatic, as long as hes not irritating your coral all is fine !! I suggest to keep an eye on him though :) hes so cute !!!
 
Clown gobies like any corals with branches.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new