Clown Pics

Awesome pics!!! I love the lil cheek spot!! My male snowcasso had that :( only been gone for 5 days and I miss them.. Clownfish are the most beautiful fish ever!! Good luck with them!
 
im getting better with the lens
this is the right and left side of my baby
DSC_0003edited.jpg

DSC_0059edited.jpg
 
WOW!!!!!!!!! That IS the BEST clown I have EVER ten! AMAZING! We still need to connect so I can get a pair from you. ;)
 
Looks like you put the money from sellin those clowns to good use pal that macro lens does wonders for photos. Can't wait to see pics of your baby clowns now
 
Great looking clown. That leopard spotted clown you have is awesome too, how about some pics of that one.
 
Great looking clown. That leopard spotted clown you have is awesome too, how about some pics of that one.

I sold the one you are thinking of
Right now this is the baddest one I have

I did have 2 large hatch outs so will have some more adventually but this one is by far the best that I have kept
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new