OP
OP
SaltySteve

SaltySteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a water change today and took some pictures!
IMG_2960.jpg IMG_2959.jpg IMG_2961.jpg IMG_2962.jpg

OP
OP
SaltySteve

SaltySteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been hoping my clownfish would breed ever since you started this thread... no luck. I don’t know why! I’ve got the phytoplankton and rotifers cultures going for if it ever happens.
Mine started breeding after a year and a half of having them in the same tank together. I introduced the snowflake clown after the Darwin had the tank to himself for a few months (not sure exactly what sparked them to start).

I have a feeling the anemone had a lot to do with them being conformable enough to start clearing out nest sites near it.

Kelekun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Maybe you can help: I have only one tiny clownfish left after the hatching night.

Its the 15th day, the little one swims normally but only in the bottom of the tank since a few days ago. He is already showing the white stripes however somehow looks like he has not the fins?? Could it be possible?

Thanks a lot!

Kelekun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Maybe you can help: I have only one tiny clownfish left after the hatching night.

Its the 15th day, the little one swims normally but only in the bottom of the tank since a few days ago. He is already showing the white stripes however somehow looks like he has not the fins?? Could it be possible?

Thanks a lot!

The little fish seems to be very healthy however still moving only on the bottom with only sometimes going up for a couple of seconds...
Anywaone has any idea if this is normal?

I’m feeding only brine shrimps now
Thanks a lot!

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful! Very cute too! Do you ship ;) ? Maybe set up a big clown harem for them!

Gatling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing job! The colour patterns are different on all of them, they're all unique! :) What will you do with all of them?

JerseyClowns

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had the 4" female (Darwin?-and was wild caught) for 6 years, and the (Snowflake?) for 5+ years now. Curious to see the babies' colors, will it be "Black Ice"?

In theory, they would be Black Snowflakes, but all this naming is subjective/relative. Ultimately, they're all just Ocellaris.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back