• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clownfish Clutch

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
815
Reaction score
234
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I was thinking about setting up a clownfish harem tank.
I would like to do black ice clownfish. How many could i put in a 90G tank?
Also any tips on how many anemones i should get?
Also would like to know if anyone has black ice clowns for sale or knows a good company to purchase clowns from.
 
Hello, I was thinking about setting up a clownfish harem tank.
I would like to do black ice clownfish. How many could i put in a 90G tank?
Also any tips on how many anemones i should get?
Also would like to know if anyone has black ice clowns for sale or knows a good company to purchase clowns from.
Any updates?

I have several clownfish clutches and I am in the DFW area
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new