Clownfish not eating

lukejohnson1022

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a regular ORA Ocellaris and a b/w or Darwin ORA Ocellaris from live aquaria on Friday and I haven’t been able to get them to eat anything. I’ve tried frozen music shrimp and mini marine pellets. They’ll go up to the food, which is plenty small enough for them to eat, and smell it but not eat it. They’re each about 1.25 inches and have been in the tank for about 4 days. It’s a 10 gallon nano so I take the food out after a while so it doesn’t spoil the water. I have a jebao sw2 running on low and I make sure to turn that off before feeding. Does anyone know any methods to get them to eat? All advice is much appropriated.

Perkins

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old post but did you ever get them to eat I bought two I’ve had 3 day from live aquaria Ora and they’re doing the same thing they turn away from new life spectra pellets and 5 different types of frozen foods. They don’t looked starved but deff not full bellies

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old post but did you ever get them to eat I bought two I’ve had 3 day from live aquaria Ora and they’re doing the same thing they turn away from new life spectra pellets and 5 different types of frozen foods. They don’t looked starved but deff not full bellies
Maybe start your own thread and @ hot rocks and # reefsquad in your new post

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 137 43.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back