Clownfish Pairing - twitching video -

The twitching behavior is more than likely the male submitting to the female showing she has dominance in the relationship! I have seen this behavior in many of my clowns and my current that I have as well!

Really a nice pair and going to look really good when they grow out! Nice video too, can catch my YouTube channel as well (linked below or search King Tide Corals)
 
is this a question? if so, completely normal

Oh no question here, I didn’t even insert text to the post. Just sharing a video that’s all. (I’m not someone that goes out and buys a fish without doing my research on the fish first.)

I know an abundance of info on the clownfish, I just simply wanted to share a 10sec. video. Thx!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new