OP
B

Bolen2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update!!!!!
The clown has finally started eating again. It’s swimming around better than it was yesterday and seems to be getting some energy back. It’s still a little scuffed up but looks much better than it had previously. I’m hoping this is a trend that continues and he makes a full recovery. I will keep everyone posted and notify you of any changes. Thanks everyone!!!

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats - did the external 'stuff' go away?

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update!!!!!
The clown has finally started eating again. It’s swimming around better than it was yesterday and seems to be getting some energy back. It’s still a little scuffed up but looks much better than it had previously. I’m hoping this is a trend that continues and he makes a full recovery. I will keep everyone posted and notify you of any changes. Thanks everyone!!!
That's great news. I'm keeping my fingers (or should I say "fins") crossed for the little guy. :)

newreef1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great news. I'm keeping my fingers (or should I say "fins") crossed for the little guy. :)
Great man! I feel at the end of the day if your water is in good quality and with some food the fish will make a comeback. Nature is very powerful and beautiful in itself.

OP
OP
B

Bolen2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great man! I feel at the end of the day if your water is in good quality and with some food the fish will make a comeback. Nature is very powerful and beautiful in itself.
Thanks! He seems to be making a really strong comeback. Eating and swimming just as normal as before the incident today. Gonna have some scars but otherwise seems to be healthy as a horse!

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! He seems to be making a really strong comeback. Eating and swimming just as normal as before the incident today. Gonna have some scars but otherwise seems to be healthy as a horse!

Good to hear!

Jay

Feet Pixel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am amazed that he's doing well. Those pics looked very concerning to me- very happy for you both!! :loudly-crying-face: I watched Finding Nemo this weekend and was thinking about this thread during the scene where Nemo jumps into the filter to jam it up at the dentists office.

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am amazed that he's doing well. Those pics looked very concerning to me- very happy for you both!! :loudly-crying-face: I watched Finding Nemo this weekend and was thinking about this thread during the scene where Nemo jumps into the filter to jam it up at the dentists office.
I came here to post a nemo comment!

OP
OP
B

Bolen2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was extremely similar to the finding Nemo filter scene as this clown actually got wedged between the blades and had them blocked altogether! I’m amazed that it survived and is doing as well as it is. It’s got all of its color back and it eating and swimming very well!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back