Clownfish tail gone?

Sorry man
 
Well that's a fungal infection... My two sebae clowns died right after I added a wild caught Chevron butterfly... The fish itself died of food strike..and I saw my clowns having their fins melt and vanishing...both the clowns died the same way...the yellow belly damsel looked fine...you can checkout the video I have uploaded in YouTube.. BT sorry for your loss dude...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new