Clowns file for divorce

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been married for almost 30 years. Not only does my wife have a few Louboutin's, she finds occasions for her to wear them like nice dinners, jazz shows (not really good to wear them to a Queens of the Stone Age concert outside or a ball game), etc. Even just throwing them on with a casual outfit and jeans is just different and lets me know that she cares enough to try. There is a reason why that female Peanut M&M wears them. I don't know what the male equivalent of this is for Mr Clownfish to do... he looks like the kind of dude who wears shirts with buttons and tucks things in to pants with belts already... maybe grow his hair out a bit where he has to take some time to style it and go to a shop for a cut where they use scissors instead of just buzzers with the guards?

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang your snowed in...thats when the stir crazy happens....so that explains your clowns actin crazy////hahah

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but seriously your clowns are fine and acting normal...it goes on in my tank of 11 like routinely. ...some even just hang out own their own during the day... having 3 would not help but more then 3 would create dynamic's to have whats going on in my tank. Not sure if a 75 is big enough for 4 or more...

OP
OP
piscesgirl

piscesgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been married for almost 30 years. Not only does my wife have a few Louboutin's, she finds occasions for her to wear them like nice dinners, jazz shows (not really good to wear them to a Queens of the Stone Age concert outside or a ball game), etc. Even just throwing them on with a casual outfit and jeans is just different and lets me know that she cares enough to try. There is a reason why that female Peanut M&M wears them. I don't know what the male equivalent of this is for Mr Clownfish to do... he looks like the kind of dude who wears shirts with buttons and tucks things in to pants with belts already... maybe grow his hair out a bit where he has to take some time to style it and go to a shop for a cut where they use scissors instead of just buzzers with the guards?
I love this!! My everyday is a Coach or Kate Spade, but I love that “special” little thing that no one knows is extravagant except you and your hubs. My husband goes to this one Barber that does an old fashioned cut and shave, and I love to see that. My treat is my fish and his is the gym and some me-time (although I’ve found that my tank is way more expensive ssshhhh)

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe Mr Clown tried to buy her a nice pair of Louboutins or Choos and messed up the US to EU sizes and got a 41 instead of a 42? ...or the sizes just make no sense where a 41 should fit, but not in Italy sizes which are different than EU sizes. Mrs Clownfish got mad because she told him this before and he was not listening... and Saks, Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus is a hour drive for her to fix it.

FWIW, I have many daughters too. I know too much about this stuff... and Taylor Swift, Phoebe, Boy Genius and stuff.

OP
OP
piscesgirl

piscesgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe Mr Clown tried to buy her a nice pair of Louboutins or Choos and messed up the US to EU sizes and got a 41 instead of a 42? ...or the sizes just make no sense where a 41 should fit, but not in Italy sizes which are different than EU sizes. Mrs Clownfish got mad because she told him this before and he was not listening... and Saks, Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus is a hour drive for her to fix it.

FWIW, I have many daughters too. I know too much about this stuff... and Taylor Swift, Phoebe, Boy Genius and stuff.
Having daughters definitely educates us on these “very important” matters hahaha

Wait, MANY daughters? :astonished-face:

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh jda,,,,, many daughters...you need a big drink and a cigar....oh the weddings I see in your future....$$$$$$$$....

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some of the crew.

Attachments

• Blonde Naso and others 11-22.JPEG
    Blonde Naso and others 11-22.JPEG
    147.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Blonde Naso 11-22.JPEG
    Blonde Naso 11-22.JPEG
    123.2 KB · Views: 14

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wait what your new? and you know about sexy red bottom shoes? hmmm...hahahah...Yes yellow coris wrasse and his buddy is a female leopard wrasse. I have about 15 pounds of fine sand in the back corner of the tank for them...their little home... purple tang also lives in the 300 with the 11 clowns..(to stay on one of the topics of your thread) hahah

Purple tank in 300 tank.JPG

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
streets of New York and growing up there is a great way to learn about all the good fine stuff...can't learn that in schoolbooks...
Nope, you sure can't.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 126 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.5%
Back