Clowns file for divorce

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
So, I’ve had these goobers for about 9 months and it was love at first sight. One quickly turned into a girl and they’ve shared the same hammer and cave ever since. :star-struck:
Last week, she bullied him out of the home so he went to the guest-hammer on the other side of the tank. He’s happy over there, but now that she’s over her little fit she wants him home. She keeps going over to try and lure him back but he’s like :cool: nah. Is it normal for these weirdos to get into lovers quarrels?
They must be new generation where people don’t stay married.

Maybe they will lay eggs though !

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It nice out, time to make a fire in the fire pit, pour a bourbon and light a nice 60 ring cigar and hang outside ....with some friends...
So we're not enough for you now? Excuse us while we swim off to our nem. Good day sir.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not exactly shure what you mean but he got ich really bad and died.
I was joking, you know how there are true crime stories where the wife kills the husband or boyfriend. I was joking meaning the female clown killed the male clown. Female killers are sometimes called black widows, like the spider...

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So we're not enough for you now? Excuse us while we swim off to our nem. Good day sir.
yes you all are...I can take my laptop with me outside...They won't be here for about 30 minutes... It is Friday !!!!!! drinks and dancing on the tables hahah..

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so katrina71...Is that an excerpt from a movie or a music video? If it is a movie gonna add it to my watch list...Do you like those kind of movies? Have you ever seen "point of no return" the movie with Bridget in it? I like thse kind of movies. Me and my guys can,,, relate to Stallone's expendable movies....to a degree...it pays $$$ well....

randomfishdude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was joking, you know how there are true crime stories where the wife kills the husband or boyfriend. I was joking meaning the female clown killed the male clown. Female killers are sometimes called black widows, like the spider...
Yea I just didn't know what you meant. I have small brain.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so katrina71...Is that an excerpt from a movie or a music video? If it is a movie gonna add it to my watch list...Do you like those kind of movies? Have you ever seen "point of no return" the movie with Bridget in it? I like thse kind of movies. Me and my guys can,,, relate to Stallone's expendable movies....to a degree...it pays $$$ well....
Yes. I think it might be from Kill Bill. I love Point of No Return.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back