Clowns file for divorce

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I will be back floating around this forum with coffee tomorrow morning. hope to bump into you all..... before I head out for the day...Ciao....

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nope none fight. Started with the original 8 orange for a year, then last year added the other 3. They mostly all sleep together in a ball at night, upper right back of the tank. but when the lights start to come on they go to their areas...Also have 6 tangs in the same tank, no fights...
Can we get a picture!

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this the night that it came out - hard to catch the episode if you missed it. You could request the season DVDs from NetFlix and hope that they got to you in 6 months. My wife loved the show and if we watch something that she likes, then it counts as quality time. Memories for anybody else?

giphy.gif

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we have 11 clowns in our 300. (8,orange, 1,mocha, 1,black and white male , and a stormy black and white female. ) Black & white and stormy were pair in a 200 gallon from a friend when her tore his tank down. Mocha was given to us to provide good home. During the last year I think we got 11 clowns that are swingers...haha.
Do you hang a loufa on your tank? What color?

apb03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something similar happened to me, as well. For almost a year now I've been waiting patiently for my clowns to get into my nem with no success, so once I got my nano set up, I put the clowns in there with the hopes of moving my nem in when the opportunity presents itself (easier said than done).

Finally, last weekend it happened! I caught the Nem moving and put it in an acclimation box in the Nano with the clowns inside. Within hours the female took residence and from that moment on, the Male was not allowed near the nem.

Funny watching this quarrel.

rhitee93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, this thread :astonished-face:

I've been contemplating a "My clowns got a divorce" post for a while because mine have been hanging out on opposite side of the tank for a couple of weeks.

Then you guys get into shoes and handbags, a hobby my wife enjoys...
And bourbon, a passion of mine...
Then raising multiple daughters, which I have done...
Then paying for weddings of which I am in the middle of doing...

Did I mention the wife let me buy a Porsche a couple of years ago?

Maybe I am a clown fish. I'm looking out my window right now to see if someone is going to come feed me...

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am on a different boat... my clowns loved two BTAs to death in my 55 gallon but they seemed fine without an anemone; I decided not to get them a nem when I moved them into my 210 so now they've decided to host my fox coral. The fox coral seems to be tolerating them well for the most part and just isn't as "big" when they're fussing with him. They look really really cute in the fox. I have little videos of the girl clown trying to cuddle it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 128 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.4%
Back