clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter rob s.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rob s.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
232
Reaction score
237
Location
palm coast florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I have a two clowns. they are paired and have been for about 4 years. I got them from the previous owner and they were hosting an anemone. Since I added an anemone to my tank I assumed they would host again but no luck...Any tips or comments as to why or when they will host again. I got the anemone just for them but short of some looking they have done nothing. It's been to weeks.
 
so I have a two clowns. they are paired and have been for about 4 years. I got them from the previous owner and they were hosting an anemone. Since I added an anemone to my tank I assumed they would host again but no luck...Any tips or comments as to why or when they will host again. I got the anemone just for them but short of some looking they have done nothing. It's been to weeks.

You should go to the clownfish and anemone forum, they focus specifically on the bond between those two creatures, I would give you some advice but I really dont know much about how to form a bond between them.
 
Some on YouTube use clear tubing and slide their clown down into it and out directly on anemone. To help the clowns find the anemone. I don’t know how much success rate with this method.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new