Cobalt blue softy-“SMURF POLYPS”!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JasonK84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here’s how it’s looking today. 15k orange lense and macro lense.

02D1289B-90CD-4025-AA88-8EB7451A3FC7.jpeg
 
I think it is still smurf polyps since even the Sympodium that were really blue were feathery unlike Jasons. His piece has more squishy polyps similar to Goniopora or alveopora rather than polyps like sympodium. However the actual base of the 2 corals are very similar to one an other. Only time will tell at this point
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new