Cold days and the tank

Auto-pilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
1,321
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summer is coming and I can't wait, but I am going to miss the cold winter days. There is nothing like sitting by your tank with some warm air coming from the heater and enjoying the tank.
Minnesota is beautiful but the winter can get gloomy and the life in my tank is an oasis that can breath some life into me especially when I work outside in the cold alot.
Anyone else know what I'm talking about!
 
Defiantly! For me it’s on a Sunday morning when I wake up and the white lights are on and all the fish are out swimming happily seemingly talking to eachother here and there, I’ve tried to get a picture but it never does it justice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new