Collecting man eating amphipods

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,774
Reaction score
73,631
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today was a beautiful day so my wife and I went out with my friend and his wife to anchor where we always go a few yards off a tide pool in the Long Island Sound. I went to this spot yesterday and collected more amphipods that I could fit in my tank so I wasn't really collecting today. Just checking out the killer amphipods and other sea life. Our wives stayed in the boat and spoke about women things, I have no idea what that is, and don't want to. My closest friend and dive partner narrated this Spielberg film. These are videos and it was an underwater camera so you have to put your volume up. :becky:



 
My wife just saw this video and said, Wow, you look like a Moose. It is a Hero 3 camera and it only comes with a wide angle lens so I do look 50 lbs heavier. But I am not real skinny either way. And I am a Man, so who cares.
 
Wow!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new