Colonies: Euphyllia & Elegance

Reef Lounge Coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're looking for colonies of LPS look no further! We have a large amount of colonies of euphyllia and elegance coral in stock.

These are L-XXL Colonies with the smallest one starting at around 5" wide.

ANY SIZE ELEGANCE CORAL - $350 SHIPPED

10" ULTRA ELEGANCE CORAL BLUE TIP - $450 SHIPPED

ANY SIZE FROGSPAWN - $250 SHIPPED

12" GREEN FROGSPAWN - $400 SHIPPED

Here are some examples of what we have... a lot more in stock.

ULTRA ELEGANCE BLU TIP.jpg
ultra elegance pink tip.jpg
ELEGANCE PRUPLE TIP.jpg
XXXXL GREEN FROGSPAWN.jpg
bi color hammers.jpg
purple tip green frog.jpg
RED MOUTH ELEGANCE.jpg
ultra green frogspawn 2.jpg
ultra frogspawn green.jpg
pink frogspawn.jpg
pink tip green frogspawn.jpg
ultra green pink tip.jpg
purple elegance w yellow tips.jpg

XLLL ultra elegance purple tip.jpg
ultra elegance purple tip.jpg

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are gorgeous elegance’s. These pictures don’t do justice to the beauty of their inventory of elegance corals because when I was in the store, the colors were extremely bright and utterly amazing. They had a bunch of fluorescent yellow/green ones as of a couple weeks ago. I picked up a bright yellow one with blue tips and it is breathtaking.

OP
OP
Reef Lounge Coral

Reef Lounge Coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are gorgeous elegance’s. These pictures don’t do justice to the beauty of their inventory of elegance corals because when I was in the store, the colors were extremely bright and utterly amazing. They had a bunch of fluorescent yellow/green ones as of a couple weeks ago. I picked up a bright yellow one with blue tips and it is breathtaking.

Thank you for your kind words! These really are beautiful pieces.

OP
OP
Reef Lounge Coral

Reef Lounge Coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many elegance mutations did you get in? Is the one that looks all pink really that color?

Hi, yes we got a few with a pink/reddish body instead of a traditional white body. Pretty insane pieces. The first 4 or 5 went right away, but we have one more left!

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you mind posting a pic of the one you got?i didn't know they come in yellow.

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you mind posting a pic of the one you got?i didn't know they come in yellow.

I asked Reef Lounge if it was ok to post my picture on their thread and they responded it was ok.

Here is a metal halide lit picture of my elegance that I purchased from Reef Lounge. It really is pretty. The blue tips on the polyp ends didn’t turn out very well on the picture. I included the fish in the shot so it was easier to assess that interesting yellow or perhaps yellow/green. Under actinic or blue LEDs, the elegance glows dramatically but I haven’t taken a picture of that yet. Quite frankly, it glows pretty well under metal halides.

When I was at their store, embarrassingly, I probably spent a good hour walking back and forth between their tanks trying to finalize which elegance to choose.

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked Reef Lounge if it was ok to post my picture on their thread and they responded it was ok.

Here is a metal halide lit picture of my elegance that I purchased from Reef Lounge. It really is pretty. The blue tips on the polyp ends didn’t turn out very well on the picture. I included the fish in the shot so it was easier to assess that interesting yellow or perhaps yellow/green. Under actinic or blue LEDs, the elegance glows dramatically but I haven’t taken a picture of that yet. Quite frankly, it glows pretty well under metal halides.

When I was at their store, embarrassingly, I probably spent a good hour walking back and forth between their tanks trying to finalize which elegance to choose.

Boy do I believe it. I would have a hard time choosing just 1 too. Actually I'm trying to figure out when I can have new untainted tanks up and have the money to buy several of these. I was under the impression that Australia just had a vibrant green, but these are so unique and stunning! Thanks so much for sharing the pic!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 100 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 107 46.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.6%
Back