OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't this a cool thread. Knew there's plenty on reefer in Colorado never met one on here though. I'm at algaebarn 11 hours a day .other than my coworkers my tanks my best buddy lol
Ive always wanted to go check out that Algaebarn factory north of Denver, but you guys are closed doors huh?

OP
OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @polyppal we should get a colorado specific reefer club going on r2r. I know rocky mountain reefers was suppose to be it but lets be honest the rocky mountains travel pretty far lol.
I think if we establish that there's enough interest by continuing to draw Coloradans here that they'll let us have a subform or something. When I asked before they wanted pre-existing official clubs for subforms I told them I didn't want to go through all that lol

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if we establish that there's enough interest by continuing to draw Coloradans here that they'll let us have a subform or something. When I asked before they wanted pre-existing official clubs for subforms I told them I didn't want to go through all that lol
For sure i messaged daniel to see what we can do ill come up with logo and club rights at this point why not lol.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Name: Josh
Time in Hobby: 6 years
Current Tank(s): 65g mixed, 13g softy, soon to add a 225g mixed
I've been wanting to go to Firestone. I've wanted to check out biggs lagoon for a long time. You buy from them much ? I got a bad larry acan at reefstock years ago. Super nice people

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting to go to Firestone. I've wanted to check out biggs lagoon for a long time. You buy from them much ? I got a bad larry acan at reefstock years ago. Super nice people
Im a biggs regular love that place compare to other local shops. I will go there 9 out 10 for things. Super nice people.

beesnreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm at a Biggs 1-2 times a week....Josh, Nick, Dale, Mike, and Janice are some of the nicest people I know. And they always have such great stock (fish and corals)!

OP
OP
polyppal

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to give them but had to sign an NDA so can't. But it's an aweso.e place to work . I just build all the growouts for everything which is pretty cool.
Secret copepod stuff
F035D368-CD96-4494-A04E-800F3D2E78B0.gif

mobehtaReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Name: Mo....
Time in Hobby:2years
Current Tank(s): 125 salt water, 10 gallon brackish and trying to figure out what to do with my new 20 L

Last edited:

cdnco2004

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First Name: Chris
Time in Hobby: 6mo
Current Tank(s): 75G, 50G, 20G and building a 210G

New to saltwater but not new to aquariums. I have only been doing saltwater for about 6 months. I have a 75g mixed reef and 20g macro algae up and running and a 50g that is cycling dark and fallow. I just bought a 210G tank and I am working on getting a stand for it and get it setup. Trying to decide if I am going to build a wood or Aluminum T frame build.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back