Colorado Sunburst

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Just was lucky to find 6, yes 6, Colorado sunburst with proven lineage for sale! I got a pretty good deal on them. Sizes ranging from 3” extended to 8” extended. I am picking up the remaining 4 on Wednesday!
Here are the two I picked up today!
Enjoy the eye candy!
6F38EE51-2751-4D3D-AD40-E95AD2A79157.jpeg 04ECC9D0-DF10-49A4-9982-299C7B7452B7.jpeg 35E6D904-5CC0-4994-AF70-680056C0AB70.jpeg DC681341-4C9C-498C-BBB6-DCF316A7F9FF.jpeg

F1638C34-D7F4-4DBA-9818-34421818B6DC.jpeg

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sure those aren't Arizona Sunburst? (yes, those are a thing). They are similar to CSB but have a two tone orange tip that can look pink at times...

I'm far from a Nem Expert -- But having seen quite a few CSB, and ASB(Arizona)... That doesn't look like a CSB @MSB123 -- BUT, who knows, it could be a little stressed from moving, or it could be from a lighting change.. Could even be a slight morph (people I know with CSB tell me something almost always triggers morphing eventually.. Maybe years and years down the road when some huge parameter swing takes place)

TangingOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sure those aren't Arizona Sunburst? (yes, those are a thing). They are similar to CSB but have a two tone orange tip that can look pink at times...

I'm far from a Nem Expert -- But having seen quite a few CSB, and ASB(Arizona)... That doesn't look like a CSB @MSB123 -- BUT, who knows, it could be a little stressed from moving, or it could be from a lighting change.. Could even be a slight morph (people I know with CSB tell me something almost always triggers morphing eventually.. Maybe years and years down the road when some huge parameter swing takes place)

Arizona sunset and yes those look similar to them or California funburst.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arizona sunset and yes those look similar to them or California funburst.

Nope. Arizona Sunburst. Not the Sunset, it's different. If you haven't seen it yet, keep an eye out it will be for sale through a few vendors soon.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sunburst is not the word. Very eye catching!

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have proven lineage and I have spoken to the people about them. They are CSBs, but they have morphed under the lights they were under. Please no hate as I have proven lineage back.

CFC_Surge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People can fake social security cards, so they can also fake lineage.
Sadly many coral shops can’t even tell the difference between nice nems and CSB’s.
I’ve studied many from many different people and am familiar with how they can morph. In my opinion they don’t look the part.
Hell, even a well known shop is selling Chicago Sunburst as Colorado’s currently.
I also fell for the song and dance about lineage on some nems. Don’t be so trusting with what people tell you and get opinions from those who know better.
This should not be interpreted as hate.

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People can fake social security cards, so they can also fake lineage.
Sadly many coral shops can’t even tell the difference between nice nems and CSB’s.
I’ve studied many from many different people and am familiar with how they can morph. In my opinion they don’t look the part.
Hell, even a well known shop is selling Chicago Sunburst as Colorado’s currently.
I also fell for the song and dance about lineage on some nems. Don’t be so trusting with what people tell you and get opinions from those who know better.
This should not be interpreted as hate.
Not at all. I really don’t mind what they are :) They just look nice to me. I got them for a pretty cheap price and so I don’t mind even if they’ve are nameless.

OP
OP
MSB123

MSB123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine look basically the same as those. I will post pics nonce they open up today.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have proven lineage and I have spoken to the people about them. They are CSBs, but they have morphed under the lights they were under. Please no hate as I have proven lineage back.

no hate, no worries. they def can and do morph. were not saying this to be jerks, were trying to make sure you know if something looks off.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 83 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back