Colorful frags

Guttersnipe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
745
Reaction score
771
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reef2reef! I just want to share a couple of pictures of some of my frags. My tank has been doing really. It’s at that’s sweet spot where everything is growing and coloring up really nice. Pictures are taken with iPhone under full spectrum Ati powermodule. No filters.
b4863070a9583fa441f52a811731823e.jpg
bb5d5a847cb52053c6eb251d6b14b845.jpg
 
LOOKING SHARP!
 
Outstanding !!!

tell us more about your husbandry and equipment
 
Hi. Thanks for chiming in.
My tank is a 90 gallon 3x2x2. It is lit by a 36 inch Ati 8 bulb power module. For water movement I am using two tunze 6105, each attached to a sea sweep. I dose esv b ionic two part. I don’t test for phosphate or nitrate.
I test the major three elements once a month. I have 5 fish, two starfish, 5 shrimp, and maybe 15 large snails. I feed one cube of frozen mysis a day. Sometimes I’ll throw in some new life spectrum pellets.
I use a vertex omega i180 skimmer. This is the best skimmer I have ever used. I also have a large amount of chaeto that I have never trimmed or removed. I just let it grow under a h380 light.
My sump is a 34 inch trigger sump. In the fuge compartment of the sump is also rubble rock. I threw in a rock with some Xenia on it and now there’s a big patch of it growing too.
That’s it for my setup.
 
Oh man that’s why I love t5, nothing makes acros color like a bunch of t5. Halides are great but I always have a soft spot for a good t5 tank. Let’s see the tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new