Communication Error Apex Fusion

ReefSharkBuilder

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
70
Reaction score
86
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased an Apex classic second hand. I factory reset the unit and have it connected to the internet via ethernet to an access point. I can access the local dashboard via the IP address. However, it gives me an error when I try to generate the token for the apex fusion connection. On the Apex control screen it says, "No Comm" next to the Apex Fusion selection. On the web dashboard it says, "Apex Fusion Communication Error" as shown in the attached image.
I have followed the instructions on the support website at the following link
http://support.neptunesystems.com/s...-apex-fusion-communication-error-apex-classicAll 4 steps yeilded nothing. I need everyone's help that can please!

Capture.JPG
 
Can you post a screenshot of the Network Setup screen?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new