Communication (fixed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is very good communication and honesty from a vendor who is doing a great thing for our hobbyist. Well done, Dr. Reef!
Although I have not ordered myself, I do check to see if anything is available on and off. I tend to qt myself as I have that option.

I do too, but I decided to go with a few fully quarantined fish from Dr. Reef recently because I couldn't find them locally They all came just a few weeks and all in fantastic shape and it was nice being able to just dump them into my DT without the mandatory 45 day QT for a change. Easy and Done!

I'm QT'ing another batch of fish myself now, but having Dr. Reef as another option is just awesome in my book.

I would not hesitate to order from him again if I can't find something local again.

Hectaka

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Each week I send an email asking when my order from February will be shipped, every time I get the same response "will ship next week".

This week when I got that same response I asked for an exact day that it would ship and received no response.

I hear great things but I can't agree with any of them since I can't get a clear answer for when my first order from him will even ship.

Dmsick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also sent an email a week ago with some questions about a pending order and no response. i'm giving the benefit of the doubt because the idea of pre-quarantined fish is so appealing. I'm cautiously optimistic but slightly apprehensive.

SLOfizz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also sent an email a week ago with some questions about a pending order and no response. i'm giving the benefit of the doubt because the idea of pre-quarantined fish is so appealing. I'm cautiously optimistic but slightly apprehensive.
I did finally get an email response after I received a Notice from them and asked to modify an order. They are also now assisting a LFS of ours too, so just assume their inbox is full to the max adn they are at capacity.

Quarantined Fish

Status Update​

Your order is now Livestock Acquired & being QT'ed. We might have some qted already in stock, so we will reserves them in your name and get with you as soon as they are ready to ship. Order details are shown below for your reference:

Dmsick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did finally get an email response after I received a Notice from them and asked to modify an order. They are also now assisting a LFS of ours too, so just assume their inbox is full to the max adn they are at capacity.

Quarantined Fish

Status Update​

Your order is now Livestock Acquired & being QT'ed. We might have some qted already in stock, so we will reserves them in your name and get with you as soon as they are ready to ship. Order details are shown below for your reference:
Thanks so much for the response! Looking forward to receiving the fish!!

jfoahs04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to jump in here - I placed an order for a QT'd tailspot blenny back in March with a request to ship no earlier than April 1 (I was completing a fallow period). Dr. Reef was very quick to respond (within a few hours usually) to my emails with questions, requests, etc. My fish arrived today packaged very nicely (insulated box, air bags to keep the fish bag from sliding around the box) and VERY healthy. I had trouble netting the fish it was moving so fast. I'm sorry others have had trouble, but my experience was very different. This was my first order from Dr. Reef and I'll gladly place another.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I was wondering about pricing on these two wrasses: Full QT
Cirrhilabrus rubripinnis
Paracheilinus filamentosus
Oh and if there is any discount for say if I get 3-5 dartfish at once Full qt? Thanks.

OP
OP
Dr. Reef

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I was wondering about pricing on these two wrasses: Full QT
Cirrhilabrus rubripinnis
Paracheilinus filamentosus
Oh and if there is any discount for say if I get 3-5 dartfish at once Full qt? Thanks.
Hi
yes i can get you first time buyer 10% off.
C. Rubripinnis (fem are 49.99 while male is 119.99)
P. filamentosus would be 99.99
All prices are qted.
if looking for conditioned they will be less.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back