Communication

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

djbetterly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I've been trying to place an order with you guys since March 8th. I've spoken on the phone with you, sent many emails, replied to emails, send communication via your website and I never get a follow-up. I really want a lid made for my tank! Can you please improve your communication skills with customers?

Thank you.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I've been trying to place an order with you guys since March 8th. I've spoken on the phone with you, sent many emails, replied to emails, send communication via your website and I never get a follow-up. I really want a lid made for my tank! Can you please improve your communication skills with customers?

Thank you.

Dustin, sorry for your issues, but there may be an issue on your receiving end as well. Not sure where/what else has been missed, but your lid is already on order and in process. The last email we received from you that I can see was 5/4 confirming a few last details we had asked you about with supporting info and pics. We replied to this email stating your order was being placed in processing and would make it's way through the queue. It has been doing as such and will be coming up on the cut schedule very shortly. We now have a few parties monitoring/responding to emails that funnel through [email protected] so this is the best means of communication by far at this time.

OP
OP
djbetterly

djbetterly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dustin, sorry for your issues, but there may be an issue on your receiving end as well. Not sure where/what else has been missed, but your lid is already on order and in process. The last email we received from you that I can see was 5/4 confirming a few last details we had asked you about with supporting info and pics. We replied to this email stating your order was being placed in processing and would make it's way through the queue. It has been doing as such and will be coming up on the cut schedule very shortly. We now have a few parties monitoring/responding to emails that funnel through [email protected] so this is the best means of communication by far at this time.

Thank you for getting back to me. I honestly thought you guys dropped the ball...I really appreciate you following up with me here. I'm so excited to get the lid.

Thank you again!

OP
OP
djbetterly

djbetterly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just wanted to follow up, its now been almost 2 months since our last communication and I still haven't received any further info on when I can expect the lid. Can you please give me an update.

Thank you,
Dustin

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just wanted to follow up, its now been almost 2 months since our last communication and I still haven't received any further info on when I can expect the lid. Can you please give me an update.

Thank you,
Dustin

Dustin, we sent you an email with a final CAD for approval/revision. We are sending the image to you via PM now to ensure you see/receive it. Thanks!

Edit: Dustin, we are unable to send you a PM. This is restricted on your account it appears...Please see mentioned email and reply for finalization.

OP
OP
djbetterly

djbetterly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So I responded to your email with my address to ship my lid, I never heard back. Please check your email to confirm. If you shipped, great, please send a tracking number.

Thanks!
Dustin

OP
OP
djbetterly

djbetterly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received the lid today, the size is way off. I'm not sure where you took the measurements from though. You have the shape right but the size is way off. I looked back at emails and found the drawing I sent you, it's attached to this post.

The outer dimensions, including the tabs should have been 35 7/16 x 17 7/8 (outside edge to outside edge) and the glass is 3/8" thick.

The outer dimensions of the lid you sent me were 33 3/4 x 16 3/16.

Please let me know how you'd like to address this.

FYI, the email I'm referencing was sent on March 9th to [email protected].

Thank you!

IMG_6302.jpg

Rick Krejci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their (Artfully Acrylic) communication is absolutely aweful! I've been trying to cancel my order due to lack of communications and even through paypal have been yet unsuccessful. I would never order from them again.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apologies to Rick (your refund was issued btw), Dustin (we've well past spoken and got him squared away) and anybody off put by our slow communication lately. We are a small and humble operation and have had a few sad and unfortunate events occur outside of shop operations as of late that have delayed some orders. We've been back in the full swing and quietly hammering away at orders however and can now happily say that we are VERY NEAR back on schedule!!! As of the typing of this message, we have only 7 orders older than the quoted 6 week lead time that are pending/waiting on final confirmations...not too shabby considering we have over 150 orders currently in queue. We expect those 7 and a WHOLE LOT more will be shipped out in the early part of the week. We've been working nearly around the clock to catch up and get back AHEAD of schedule and we are finally there!!

Much thanks to all of our existing customers out there...especially to those that have waited so patiently and yet still sung good praises of their experience with our ClearView Lids. We know our communication isn't anywhere near the quality of our lids lately, but it is back on the rise and we look forward to seeing everyone even more elated with glee and praise from improved response and even faster lead times. We are even on track to get order queue averages down to 4 weeks VERY soon we believe!!

OP
OP
djbetterly

djbetterly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to make it a point to let everyone know that although communication in the past was a bit tough with these guys, they have come through with flying colors.

The lid they made me is incredible! I’m so happy.

Remember, If you have a hard time getting in touch with them, you can always pick up the phone and call.

Give them a chance and I promise they will come through.

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to make it a point to let everyone know that although communication in the past was a bit tough with these guys, they have come through with flying colors.

The lid they made me is incredible! I’m so happy.

Remember, If you have a hard time getting in touch with them, you can always pick up the phone and call.

Give them a chance and I promise they will come through.

Thanks Dustin. We still want to see a pic of that lid in place when you get a chance! I'm sure everyone would. Indeed a challenging setup that speaks loads to the capacity of customization we are capable of with our ClearView Lids!

I always love a happy ending :)

Don't we all Ty!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back