Congrats to TUSI for being EXCELLENT!!!

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2014
Messages
22,423
Reaction score
31,577
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @TUSI for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks to @TUSI for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative.

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do, thanks for making us :).
 
Congratulations @TUSI! Well-deserved!
 
Congrats!!
giphy.gif
 
Oh my lord. I am truly humbled by this award. I can't say enough about this forum but most of all love being here and mostly being with you and part of this FAMILY. love you all and thank you. As I always say this is the " best forum on earth" I promise to do more. Thank you and god bless all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new