Contacting Nyos about Nyos Nitrate Test Kit

Reefing_addiction

MOD for SBB Yoga Flame
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
22,694
Reaction score
54,087
Location
Westminster
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I lost my color chart for my Nyos nitrate kit.

not sure how. But it’s gone.

I decided to email Nyos Customer Service.
After two emails the Customer Service Rep asked me for my address so he could send me out another kit!

That is Awesome customer service!

I’ll let y’all know when it actually arrives!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new