Convict tang eating like a pig

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daveb300
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Daveb300

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2021
Messages
189
Reaction score
127
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just put this beautiful convict tang in my 55 gallon QT tank today and I'm pleased he is eating like a pig 30 minutes after I released him.

IMG_0930.JPG IMG_0926.JPG IMG_0910.JPG
 
Beautiful fish! May he have a long, long life under your care! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new