Cool Fish for nuvo 20?

ileas12:

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to stock a nuvo 20 and just wondering what some cool fish are that i could put in there. I've been on the saltwater side for 3 years so i can handle something that needs more care. Not looking for clownfish cardinals etc

Arlen nemeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to stock a nuvo 20 and just wondering what some cool fish are that i could put in there. I've been on the saltwater side for 3 years so i can handle something that needs more care. Not looking for clownfish cardinals etc
Are u rich is the real question? Cuz i may have some cool choices

Arlen nemeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mandarin if ur willing to buy pods for 100$ each week

OP
OP
ileas12:

ileas12:

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of fish are you looking for? You can do smaller fish since you’ll see them much more than if you had a larger tank.

I’m going for these in my 20G
2x clowns
1-2x neon gobys
Possum wrasse
Green clown goby
Prob will get a possum wrasse currently have 4 wrasses in my 125g and love them all

H3rm1tCr@b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse! I have one in my twenty gallon and it fits really well. They are super easy to feed and keep from the little experience I've had with mine. You should also check out pinkbar gobies and Randall's pistol shrimp. They are super cool creatures. I would totally recommend some sort of firefish for this setup.

H3rm1tCr@b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lubbock's Fairy Wrasse! I have one in my twenty gallon and it fits really well. They are super easy to feed and keep from the little experience I've had with mine. You should also check out pinkbar gobies and Randall's pistol shrimp. They are super cool creatures. I would totally recommend some sort of firefish for this setup.
oh scratch that on the pinkbar just saw your post about the yellow watchman. I used to have one and he was amazing, but suddenly got a tumor or an abscess or something that killed him. :(

OP
OP
ileas12:

ileas12:

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if its the one with the purple and orange/yellow fin i already have him! Hes great in the 125 id have to consider putting him in the nuvo 20 but not sure if its too small.

H3rm1tCr@b

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if its the one with the purple and orange/yellow fin i already have him! Hes great in the 125 id have to consider putting him in the nuvo 20 but not sure if its too small.
I don't think it would be. I had a firefish for a while (he jumped out through a dime sized hole! :( ) and it was fine.

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A cherub angel!!!
426B350E-CB12-42BE-8B6C-4D341B7DDB47.jpeg

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s actually a scoly hes completely reef safe and I have the works. Scolies, gonis, euphyllia, zoas, sps, you name it. He has helped with the cyano and GHA a lil bit

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back