Cool idea for ecotech programmers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reduck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reduck

^ His name is Trent
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
444
Reaction score
183
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't be the first person that thought of this, but I'd love to see independent control over each puck on the Radions. If I want to dim the light on one side only, I am now screening it or blocking it partially.
It would be so cool to be able to independently control!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new