Cool little shroom

Rob's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2015
Messages
645
Reaction score
381
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been able to find one like it to ID it. Still cool looking though. :)

2016-03-26 21.57.13.jpg
 
I'll have to take some tonight when I get home I don't have any on me but I could be wrong but idk I'll send a pic
 
I think it's a recordia but I could be way off so don't get mad if I am
 
Close to mine but mine is a disco I think not a good pic but here goes

20160307_160845.jpg
 
Now that I look at them they don't really look that much a like do you think?
 
It's hard to tell, but it looks like yours has an outer ring that's 1 color. Kinda lie this.
IMG_1019.JPG
 
All of the mushrooms pictured in this thread (4) are all rhodactis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new