• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to purchase 2 bottles of pods and some phyto if you sell it. Please let me know when you have some available! Watching thread :)

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @hollback I got my pods tonight!!! I’m so excited because lots of movement and look great.

I’m hoping they like my tank and reproduce like crazy because I want a mandarin so bad it hurts.

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent quality and value pods and phyto! My shipment arrived earlier than expected and the pods ended up waiting outside for me in 40 degree weather for about 8 hours, but were very lively as I acclimated them in my tank.

Reef370

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two bottles from Jason and the amount of pods in the bottles was great! Soooo, glad I did. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy more. The transaction went smooth and communication was great !!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back