• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copepods FS - $15

When will the next batch be ready? I am definitely interested!
 
I've never done pods. If I put these in my sump, will they make it to the DT eventually? Will they multiply in there? Sorry for the newbie questions.
 
I've never done pods. If I put these in my sump, will they make it to the DT eventually? Will they multiply in there? Sorry for the newbie questions.
No worries.

Yes, they are small enough that larval stages can live going through the pumps so they will spread throughout the system.

Yes, they will multiply if they have a constant food source. Most people add them as a food for picky eaters which will deplete the population in the closed system.
 
No worries.

Yes, they are small enough that larval stages can live going through the pumps so they will spread throughout the system.

Yes, they will multiply if they have a constant food source. Most people add them as a food for picky eaters which will deplete the population in the closed system.
I am considering establishing them now for a future mandarin.
 
I am considering establishing them now for a future mandarin.
Depending on your system size and other predators, you will need to replenish the source of live food if that is all they eat. The end goal should really be to ween a mandarin onto frozen/flake. I would suggest seeding your system and also culturing them in a 5 gallon bucket. This will allow you to add copepods with a turkey baster and mix in some frozen. Over time just add less copepods.
 
i would like 2-3 bottles please... available?
 
Great stuff here. Placed an order and it got caught up in the mail. 16 days later and some where still alive. He went ahead and sent me replacements and those arrived just fine. Second time buying from him and will buy from again. Thanks again
 
I will take 2 bottles. Please let me know when its available. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new