Copepods

coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
This is the best picture I can get. Yes they are always moving around. Thank you everyone!!! I'm very new to this forum or any forum. But have had freshwater and saltwater tanks for about 5 years.

20200312_162427.jpg
Dang! What did you shoot that with, a SEM?
 
This is the best picture I can get. Yes they are always moving around. Thank you everyone!!! I'm very new to this forum or any forum. But have had freshwater and saltwater tanks for about 5 years.

20200312_162427.jpg
Yes they are!! They do wonders for biodiversity in a reef tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new