• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Copperband Butterfly (CBB) feeder

Item Price
$30 - $40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I have 15mm / .6” glass. Would Model A work with this thickness? Would also want a felt cover on the magnet. PM also sent.
 
I'd like to get the 3/4" glass version. My cbb is a good eater but my other fish are too pushy taking all the food.
 
I'd like to get the 3/4" glass version. My cbb is a good eater but my other fish are too pushy taking all the food.
Exactly the reason I got mines. Works great. Also works great when on vacation for others to drop food in.
 
Can I order the 3/4" version. This is exactly what I need and I don't want to make one. How long does it take? I have a finicky CBB
 
I'd like one for 1/2" glass
 
I purchased one. Its a very well made, thoughtfully designed feeder. Unfortunately, my CBB won't take to any frozen or prepared foods. I may have to send it to the LFS for training.

Due to some lost package issue *not the seller's fault* it took a while to get my feeder, so I ordered the other 3d printed feeder from Hex of Fish or something like that. I have to say, 100% you get what you pay for. @Biff0rz feeder is superior in all ways. The print is smooth and rough edges filed. I ended up taking a jewelry boring file for Hex's feeder. There were some loose and rough edges in the holes. Not terrible but these fish are delicate.

Another major plus to @Biff0rz is ths magnet. No hands in the water. I wish my CBB would use it, but not giving up yet.

here in CO live food is hard to get. I've tried everything from masstick paste to chopped krill to an every-food-I've-got stew. It isn't interested.

If anyone has any crazy ideas, let me know. It seems calm, swims around, ate all the aptasia and hunts pods all day, has no issues with any of the other fish. I don't want to have to give it up. Beautiful fish.
 
I purchased one. Its a very well made, thoughtfully designed feeder. Unfortunately, my CBB won't take to any frozen or prepared foods. I may have to send it to the LFS for training.

Due to some lost package issue *not the seller's fault* it took a while to get my feeder, so I ordered the other 3d printed feeder from Hex of Fish or something like that. I have to say, 100% you get what you pay for. @Biff0rz feeder is superior in all ways. The print is smooth and rough edges filed. I ended up taking a jewelry boring file for Hex's feeder. There were some loose and rough edges in the holes. Not terrible but these fish are delicate.

Another major plus to @Biff0rz is ths magnet. No hands in the water. I wish my CBB would use it, but not giving up yet.

here in CO live food is hard to get. I've tried everything from masstick paste to chopped krill to an every-food-I've-got stew. It isn't interested.

If anyone has any crazy ideas, let me know. It seems calm, swims around, ate all the aptasia and hunts pods all day, has no issues with any of the other fish. I don't want to have to give it up. Beautiful fish.
Thank you!!!
 
I have 3/4 star fire glass. Large fish coming tomorrow. Could I get a large with felt to protect my glass. Thanks
Shelley
 
Also do you make them in clear?

Shelley
 
I have 3/4 star fire glass. Large fish coming tomorrow. Could I get a large with felt to protect my glass. Thanks
Shelley
Sure! I'll pm you.
Also do you make them in clear?

Shelley
Unfortunately no, it would have to be molded plastic which is an entirely different ballgame.
 
Hey everyone, I have a few units printed and ready to ship! No lead time necessary for both 3/4" and 1/2" models.

I've also updated the design slightly and upgraded the magnets. The magnets are now embedded in the print and slightly stronger!

Steve
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new