COR 15/20 shipping??

Hey guys! Any idea on when you guys will be shipping out the first round of these?? Patiently waiting for mine to arrive so I can complete my plumbing!! [emoji16] @Bulk Reef Supply

We're getting a portion tomorrow, and the remainder I believe next week... once they hit our warehouse we'll ship them right away out to everyone that pre-ordered in the same order they were placed :)
 
Awesome...I am literally waiting for this pump to finish my plumbing and start my tank up.
 
I would imagine if they did we probably would have gotten an email notification saying it’s been shipped.. I haven’t received anything yet though so we’ll see
 
dang...then that means we didn't pre-order fast enough and we're on the second round :)
 
Ya never know... it’s only 3pm and 3:30 is usually their cut off for same day shipping. Give it a few hours and if we don’t see anything then we can expect to be on the 2nd order I’m guessing
 
There was a shipping delay in Des Moines due to weather... :( Sorry everyone!

giphy.gif
 
OMG....that stinks!
So what is the expected date of arrival for you now?
 
OMG....that stinks!
So what is the expected date of arrival for you now?

I agree.. weather has cleared up here in Minneapolis so hopefully they can get things moving again for tomorrow. I'll keep a close eye on it and update the thread with any changes!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new