COR 15/20 shipping??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rickster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you find out yours was coming today?
As much as I love BRS, their shipping time to me is longer than I can wait , so recently I have been purchasing things on Saltwateraquarium.com, they are closer to me and their shipping time is only 2 days to me. They sent me an email with the Fed ex tracking number yesterday!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I love BRS, their shipping time to me is longer than I can wait , so recently I have been purchasing things on Saltwateraquarium.com, they are closer to me and their shipping time is only 2 days to me. They sent me an email with the Fed ex tracking number yesterday!

o_O

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, the pre-orders went quick. We MAY have a few left after all is said and done, but it'll be a mad dash to scoop those up :p

We don't have a final date quite yet for when we'll receive a stocking order from Neptune - hopefully soon :)

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brs I pre ordered the cor 20 how do I know if or better yet when I will be getting it I have been checking my email every half hour and nothing yet

Thanks
Justin

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply do I guess those of us who didn’t get a shipping email today will not see an order ship until next week ?:(

Not necessarily, they may still be working on getting these posted - and if you had other items in your order WITH the pre order, the system may have flagged that order as tracking sent. If you shoot me your email in a PM I can take a look.

For anyone wondering though; we launched these on the site on 12/19 - the closer you ordered to that date, the more likely you are to receive shipment from this first batch!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry BRS, nothing personal.. but I received my pump at 10:00 am this morning.. I still love you guys....

Just thought we had something going here... you know, our mutual love of tanks and BRStv? I'll get over it, someday... ;)

giphy.gif

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back