COR 15/20 shipping??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sleepydoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine yesterday (Saturday, Jan 13)
I noticed that they are not simply listed as ‘out of stock’ on BRS’ web site. Not sure if they limited pre-orders to the number of units that they knew they were getting, or if they had just received so many orders that they didnt’ want to take any more until they knew they could fill them.

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine yesterday (Saturday, Jan 13)
I noticed that they are not simply listed as ‘out of stock’ on BRS’ web site. Not sure if they limited pre-orders to the number of units that they knew they were getting, or if they had just received so many orders that they didnt’ want to take any more until they knew they could fill them.

We limited pre-orders to the quantity we were guaranteed from Neptune for the first round :)

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was supposed to get mine delivered today but I missed the package so instead of leaving it at the door they took it with then. Now I have to go pick it up tomorrow at ups [emoji35]

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was supposed to get mine delivered today but I missed the package so instead of leaving it at the door they took it with then. Now I have to go pick it up tomorrow at ups [emoji35]
I talked to BRS and they said they only got 25 pumps in today and don’t expect the others for a few weeks. :mad: I know it’s not BRS fault but it’s incredibly frustrating esp when I’m depending on it to replace my failing pump.

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they planning on letting people know they aren't getting theirs. I have a cor15 on preorder that I've been waiting on to finish a build

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were open for preorder on 12/19 and I ordered mine on 12/21 and was supposed to have it delivered today but missed the driver

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a cor15 on the 28th so I'm sure I'm low on the list

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well that stinks I was hoping to get my bigger sump installed before I went on a 5 day ski vacation in a couple weeks

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got lucky and noticed that another vendor had them both in stock. I went to their site to pre-order and low-and-behold they were in stock! I ordered a COR20 on Thursday and received it yesterday. I just checked their site again and they are out of stock on both now. They apparently received more than what was pre-ordered and I just happen to be the lucky recipient.

cccharliecc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here, I searched other sites when BRS started to ship them. Found one that did 2 day shipping, cancelled my order with BRS and ordered a COR-20 from the other site....got it today!

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our shipment scheduled for today hasn't been updated (weather, again), so I have my fingers crossed that they will be delivered tomorrow at the latest. This shipment will fulfill all outstanding orders.

Thank you for your patience, folks! I know there may be opportunities to scoop one up a few days quicker with the delays we have experienced, but your loyalty to BRS is what makes it possible for us to fund things like BRStv as well as even just have a person (hi :cool:) here on R2R available to answer your questions! ;Happy

I'll keep an eye on the tracking and update you as I find out more!!! We're very eager to get these out to you.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back