Cor15 question

Cartoonfanboy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
49
Reaction score
16
Location
Salt Lake City
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am really struggling to get my redsea E260 levels consistent. I swapped the valve to a gate valve and have a COR15 return pump. I see I have 3 things that can change the level in my sump / display.

1. Cor15 IQ level
2. Cor graph level
3. Gate valve

Which of these should I change? How does COR IQ play with the value on the graph?
 
First, figure out and set the desired pump speed. Keep it constant for normal operation (it's ok to reduce speed for feeding modes, etc.) Second, are you trying to find a balanced water level in your overflow or your sump?
 
First, figure out and set the desired pump speed. Keep it constant for normal operation (it's ok to reduce speed for feeding modes, etc.) Second, are you trying to find a balanced water level in your overflow or your sump?
I set a static pump speed except for feeding. For the second question not sure I follow surely the answer is both?
 
So as I understand it IQ mode sets the max and min pump speed. So if I set 50% as the IQ max and then turn the slider to on the slider will show 100% but really it will be 50% of the total speed. If i put the slider to On instead of Auto I can ignore the chart Downside.
 
So as I understand it IQ mode sets the max and min pump speed. So if I set 50% as the IQ max and then turn the slider to on the slider will show 100% but really it will be 50% of the total speed. If i put the slider to On instead of Auto I can ignore the chart Downside.
I'd probably need to see a screenshot; is this through Fusion?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new