• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral colony combo pack (5 items plus 1 frag)

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

cabj1970

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
169
Reaction score
29
Location
South Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You see it right 5 item from my reef tank . Some colony’s larger items plus a free orange mushroom frag. Just think how much this will cost at the store and it all home grown.

-Rbta
-small sunkis bounces 1” round
-large leather 6” wide
-tall sinularia coral 7”,
-

Free orange mushroom frag

Also have sps I can break off, Red Robin sps, miyagi tort for extra $20

Sorry no shipping and please bring a bucket.

IMG_8933.jpeg IMG_8932.jpeg IMG_8930.jpeg IMG_8928.jpeg IMG_8929.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new