Coral Frag Tank Build Thread!

LAA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Messages
350
Reaction score
151
Location
yo no say
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heyyyyy y’all. 20 gallon long coral frag tank build on its way! Frag rack gets here today. Yesterday took out the rocks and coral and moved to 125 in basement. Will keep you updated.

E16A4666-9698-415F-B353-832A5F796003.jpeg
 
How is it going? I just cycled my 20 long! YAAAYY! How long did you wait before you added coral and turned lights on? I have so many zoas and shroom sitting on my sand bed and frag racks in my display so I am getting impatient BUT I dont want o deal with an ugly phase if I turn on to early! I am going to add MBclean tomorrow and change the water! Do you have any fish in urs? I don tknow if I should add any. I rather not but if its better for the coarl especially since I only have a hob and no skimmer! When and did you add a CUC?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new