Coral Garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this looks like the coolest job ever. Isn't nature so much better at growing things than us. Just look at those progression pics!!!!
[video=youtube;IjGUoR-CLK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjGUoR-CLK0&feature=related[/video]
 
That is an awesome video!
 
Awesome! Is there an application that I can fill out? I want to play!
 
cool video! Makes me think of what all I'm doing wrong since I don't get growth like that :tongue:
 
With growth like that we could sustain our hooby and the reefs. That would be a lot of fragging though. :jaw:
 
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new