Coral Garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this looks like the coolest job ever. Isn't nature so much better at growing things than us. Just look at those progression pics!!!!
[video=youtube;IjGUoR-CLK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjGUoR-CLK0&feature=related[/video]
 
That is an awesome video!
 
Awesome! Is there an application that I can fill out? I want to play!
 
cool video! Makes me think of what all I'm doing wrong since I don't get growth like that :tongue:
 
With growth like that we could sustain our hooby and the reefs. That would be a lot of fragging though. :jaw:
 
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new